Keeping Dealers Abreast of the Industry – Dealer Communications
One most of the critical obligations of any organization such as Midwest-SouthEastern involves the maintenance of proper channels of communication with dealer members.
This is an obligation that your Association takes most seriously and comes in a variety of formats designed to keep members apprised of developments in all areas Association activity and the industry.
- Special Newsletter – always of prime importance to dealer members
- Information Bulletins – Contains pertinent information about procedures of specific nature
- Dealer Services Digest – Always contains information about Associations programs and Services
- Legislative Alerts – Addresses state and federal particulars on pending legislation
- Brochures – Are published and circulated to members giving specific details regarding the matter of interest to the equipment dealer
- The Insider – This informative newsletter is filled with interesting and vital data pertaining to the equipment industry